rye malt whisky - A muddled christmas
Spruce up your Christmas cocktail hour with our take on a classic Whisky Smash! Refreshing and bright, A Muddled Christmas uses fresh mint and lemons to enhance the flavour of our award-winning Rye Malt Whisky.
You will need:
- 50ml Adnams Rye Malt Whisky.
- A Lemon.
- 15ml Sugar Syrup.
- A small handful of Mint Leaves. (about 6)
- Cut the lemon in half. Slice the half into wedges or quarters.
- Muddle the lemon and sugar syrup together in an old fashioned glass.
- Add Adnams Rye Malt Whisky and stir with cubed ice.
- Clap some mint leaves in your hands and add to the glass.
- Stir again.
- Top with a sprig of mint and a wheel of fresh lemon.