Promotion terms of entry:
1 The promoter is: Adnams plc. Registered office: Sole Bay Brewery, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6JW.
2. The promotion runs from 29th May - 30th September 2023.
3. To enter and participate in the promotion, you must be a UK resident and aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
4. In entering the promotion you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any of the prizes and will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter the promotion scan the QR code on promotional materials and packs of Ghost Ship Pale Ale 4.5% and 0.5% or visit www.adnams.co.uk/legend and submit the online entry form. No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to enter.
6. Employees of Adnams, employees of agencies or suppliers who are professionally connected with this promotion, or any of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter.
7. For help with entries please contact Stuffoflegend@adnams.co.uk.
8. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. Adnams reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude you from participation in the promotion, if your conduct is in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
10. Adnams will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Adnams. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
Prizes - General
12. Prizes will be awarded through random selection by a trusted third party software provider. The outcome of the selection process is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
13. Winners will be contacted by email using the contact details provided with the promotion entry. Adnams will not amend any contact information once the promotion entry form has been submitted. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the selected winner is ineligible or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or is unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a new winner.
14. We do not accept any responsibility if you are unable to take up your prize.
15. Prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
16. Prizes are subject to availability. We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Adnams must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the end of the promotion. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact us at email@example.com. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
19. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
Prizes - Weekly
20. A minimum of 25 prizes will be awarded per week from 19th June - 21st August 2023.
21. Weekly prizes include;
· 50 x Yeti 16oz Rambler Pint Cup
· 100 x 8x 500ml Ghost Ship Pale Ale 0.5 % bottles
· 50 x 12x 500ml Ghost Ship Pale Ale 4.5% bottles
· 40 x Soho Theatre tickets
· 5 x Polaroid Now starter packs (incl. film)
· 5 x Finisterre waterproof backpacks
· 5 x Dry robes
· 2 x Paddleboards
· 4 x Go Pro Maxs
22. Winners of the weekly draw will be notified by email by the Thursday of the following week.
23. The winners will receive their weekly prize within 15 working days of acceptance, unless otherwise specified. In any event, the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
24. The Grand Prize will be drawn after the competition closes and the winner will be contacted by 5th October 2023.
25. The Grand Prize includes;
· A two night stay for up to 6 adults in the Adnams Brewers House. This is private self-catering accommodation. The property includes 2 double bedrooms, and 1 twin/ double bedroom. https://theswansouthwold.co.uk/rooms/brewers-house/
· Dinner on the first evening for up to 6 adults at The Crown, Southwold, including a 3-course meal per person and a bar tab of £20 per person. Any drinks consumed over and above this tab, will be charged.
· Day 2 - Breakfast at The Swan, Southwold for up to 6 adults.
· Day 2 - A choice of a Southwold-based activity for up to 6 adults, including Adnams’ partners ‘Eezy Bikes’ OR Adnams Brewery OR Distillery tour OR an Adnams’ ‘Make Your Own Gin’ Experience.
· Day 2 - 2-course lunch at The Harbour Inn, Southwold with soft drinks for up to 6 adults.
· Day 2 - Saturday evening - The Sole Bay Inn, Southwold will be available for a private event for you and up to 25 adults in total. The Sole Bay will be staffed by Adnams employees for you and guests to enjoy a celebration together from 6pm - 11pm closing. A range of sharing platters and canapes will be provided with a bar tab of £25 per person. Any drinks consumed over and above this tab, will be charged.
· Day 3 - Breakfast for up to 6 guests at The Swan, Southwold, before departure and check out of The Brewers House by 12pm.
26. The Grand Prize must be taken between 15th October 2023 and 31st March 2024 (and may not be taken during school holidays or bank holiday weekends) on dates agreed between Adnams and the winner and is subject to availability.
27. Any costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
Limitation of Liability
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, Adnams, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
31. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.