Whether you walk, run, cycle, swim or crawl, we want you to get involved!
We know for many the Adnams 10k is a key date in the calendar. It’s not just about the run, it’s the occasion, the visiting Southwold. A virtual 10k isn’t quite the same, we know! However, you can still get your exercise, still receive a medal and still feel part of the occasion.
We’re delighted to offer a 5k, 10k and even an Adnams Suffolk Pub Tour challenge this year, hopefully allowing many more people to take part. The wonderful guys at Resultsbase will be hosting the virtual events and they will be open to take part in from the 26th October to 1st November.
We’ll be opening up registrations on the Resultsbase website from the 29th September.
- Adnams 5 & 10k – walk, run, cycle, swim, hop, crawl, meander, we simply don’t mind how you do yours. Just upload your time to compete. It costs just £10 to take part and you’ll be sent a medal (which can double up as a coaster!) at the end.
- Adnams Virtual Pub Crawl Challenge – you have a week to complete the 40 mile pub tour, again you chose your method. Simply upload your distances as you do them, and you’ll see the pubs light up as you reach them. The best part is you can complete this pub tour wherever you want, even on your running machine or bike at home! It costs £10 to take part and you’ll be sent a medal (which can double up as a coaster!) at the end.
As 2020 is a year not quite like any other, we think that everyone deserves the chance to win. Therefore, we won’t be awarding prizes for the fastest, but everyone who enters and completes in their event will be entered in a prize draw. There are 15 prizes in total to be won. Terms and conditions apply*
All profits from the three events will go to Adnams Community Trust which is celebrating its 30-year anniversary in 2020. The Adnams Community Trust was founded in 1990 to celebrate Adnams centenary as a public company. It is funded by a percentage of Adnams annual profits, mandated dividends, donations and legacies. The Adnams Community Trust awards grants to worthy causes within 25 miles of Southwold or, in the case of national charities, exclusively for the benefit of those living within 25 miles of Southwold. Grants normally range from £100 to £2,500 and the Trustees expect to see the results of their donations within one year.
If you’d like to use the event to raise money for Adnams Community Trust we’d be thrilled!
Don't forget to share your runs with us on social by tagging us @adnams and using the hashtag #adnams10k
Need some inspiration for your run? Check out our 2018 run day from a runner's perspective below
Terms and Conditions of Prize Draw
- The promoter is:Adnams PLC. Registered office: Sole Bay Brewery, Southwold, Suffolk, IP18 6JW.
- All entrants must sign and up and pay for one of Adnams 3 virtual events, and complete the event, by entering their time for the 5 or 10k or distances for the Virtual Pub Crawl.
- Winners of the prize draw will be selected at random after the events close on the 1st November and winners will be notified within 14 days by email.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age to take part.
- No Cash alternative is available.
- The Prizes are:
- One-night stay for 2 people (based on sharing a room) at the Crown, Southwold. This includes breakfast and a £40 food and drink allowance. If the winner chooses to spend more than this allowance, the difference will be settled directly with the restaurant. Beverages will be charged upon consumption. Travel is not included. Available dates exclude bank holidays, Christmas, or New Year season (16th Dec 2020 - 5th Jan 2021) and Valentines (Fri 14th - Sun 16th Feb 2021). Stay must be taken by 30th June 2021.
- Afternoon Tea with 1 bottle of Adnams Champagne for 4 people at the Swan Hotel Southwold.
- Brewery Tour for two people (dates subject to availability)
- Distillery Tour for two people (dates subject to availability)
- Bottle of Copper House Gin – 2 prizes
- Bottle of Adnams Rye Whisky
- Magnum of Adnams Champagne
- Magnum of Adnams Prosecco
- Case of Ghost Ship Cans - – 2 prizes
- Case of Kobold Bottles - – 2 prizes
- Case of Wild Wave Cider - – 2 prizes
- Adnams reserves the right to change/withdraw the competition and these terms and conditions of this competition at any time.