Delightfully refreshing with a berry twist! The only directions you need for this cocktail are to sip and enjoy. A light and fruity mix of gin, lemon and raspberries served tall. If you want to enjoy some delicious sipping this summer, find the recipe below.
you will need:
- 50ml Copper House Pink Gin
- 25ml Simple Syrup
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Soda Water
- Add a handful of raspberries to your cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add your Adnams Pink Gin, Simple Syrup and Lemon Juice with ice and shake.
- Double strain over ice into a tall glass.
- Top with soda water and garnish with raspberries, enjoy!