Try this unique and refreshing cocktail
We have created this recipe for a delicious Gin Paloma. Traditionally, a Paloma is made with tequila, but John McCarthy, Adnams Head Distiller suggested using gin and the result is like being whisked away to a gorgeous Mexican beach.
To create our Gin Paloma you will need:
50ml Habanero and Lime Gin
50ml Pink grapefruit Juice
25ml Agave Syrup
Juice of Half Lime
Soda water to top up
Chili Salt rim
- Shake the first 4 ingredients in an ice filled shaker.
- Use the squeezed lime half to wet the outside rim of a rocks glass.
- Roll the rim in a pile of chilli salt, we used Tajin Clasico.
- Fill the rocks glass with ice. Strain the shaker into the glass.
- Top with soda water. Enjoy!