In completing a Cocktail Masterclass booking with Adnams plc, you agree that you and all participants will abide by our terms and conditions:
• All guests must be aged 18 or over. No children or babies, whether carried in arms, sling or pushchair are allowed to participate in our experiences for health and safety reasons.
• Guests agree to wear sensible shoes. You must wear fully enclosed flat-soled footwear (no stilettoes, high heels, flip flops, sandals, or bare feet).
• Our tours can be a challenge for guests with restricted mobility and some guests may find the length and pace of the Distillery Tour challenging. You are visiting a working distillery and as such, there is no seating along the route and there are steep staircases on both tours.
• Guests will wear the hi-vis vest we supply; remain within the designated walkways and under the direct supervision of your tour guide for the duration of the tour.
• If you or anyone in your party has any allergies or intolerances you would like to make us aware of in advance, please contact a member of the tours team on 01502 727225.
• Adnams Tours and Experiences shall have the right at any time (giving as much notice as possible) to change the format of this experience or to cancel this booking in the event of Adnams properties or any part, therefore, being closed due to circumstances beyond our control. We will always endeavour to keep the experience as true to type as possible, but we reserve the right to amend our operations when essential.
• The experience starts at the Tours Centre, located in the courtyard of The Swan Hotel.
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time.
• Prices quoted are per guest and inclusive of VAT.
• There is no car park at our Tours Centre and car parking at The Crown and The Swan is reserved for hotel residents only.
• The tutored cocktail element of the experience will take place in the Still Room of The Swan Hotel or an alternative, nearby Adnams venue if it becomes necessary to change.
• Maximum of eight guests per group.
Changes to your booking:
• You have the right to cancel a booking for a specific tour or experience within a period of 7 days, from the point of making your booking.
• After this initial seven-day cancellation period, guests looking to amend their booking are able to transfer to a new date and time, subject to giving a minimum of ten days’ notice, prior to their original booking, via email or phone.
• We are unable to exchange the original experience payment for alternative Adnams services, products or E-Gift Cards.
• Adnams Tours and Experiences have the right at any time (giving as much notice as possible to the guest) to change the format of this experience or to cancel this booking in the event of Adnams properties or any part, therefore, being closed due to circumstances beyond our control. We will always endeavour to keep the experience as true to type as possible.
• If Adnams cancels a tour for any reason we will endeavour to move your booking to a suitable alternative time and if we are unable to do so we will refund the cost of the tour to you. We shall have no further liability to you in relation to any cancelled tour.
• Please see our Gift Card Terms and Conditions for terms that apply in addition to these terms when purchasing a Gift Card for a Tour or Experience.
Please call 01502 727225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice prior to booking if you have any questions.