Make your own seaside bunting!
Get into the picnic spirit with this easy bunting 'how to'. Perfect for decorating your shed as a beach hut or just hanging around the house, you can customise your bunting however you want using different prints, colours and designs.
You will need:
- String or ribbon
- Old magazines, paper or card (if you have some fabric would work too)
- Sellotape or a stapler
- Colouring pencils or pens if you decide to create your own pattern
- Measure out how long you would like your bunting to be, and cut your string or ribbon to this length.
- Using a page of an old magazine, paper or card cut out a triangle. This can be any size depending on your preference.
- Continue this process until you have enough triangles to lay equally along your string or ribbon, leaving a little room either end for hanging.
- Using tape or a stapler, attach the triangles to your string or ribbon.
- Hang up and enjoy!
We would love to see you enjoying your bunting at home. Tag us in your pictures @adnams on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and use the hashtag #bringthecoasthome.Share