In completing a Lighthouse Tour booking with Adnams plc, you agree that you and all participants will abide by our terms and conditions:
• All guests must be at least 1.1 meters in height and physically capable of ascending and descending the staircase by themselves, unaided.
• Child's Ticket is applicable for anyone aged under 18 years old.
• Under no circumstances can children or babies be carried up and down the staircases, this includes the use of baby carriers, papooses, etc.
• Anyone suffering from vertigo, heart, or respiratory conditions is advised not to undertake the tour.
• Guests agree to wear sensible shoes. You must wear fully enclosed flat-soled footwear (no stilettoes, high heels, flip flops, sandals, or bare feet).
• There is a zero-alcohol policy for guests taking part in the Lighthouse Tour.
• Guests will wear the hi-vis vest we supply; remain within the designated walkways and under the direct supervision of your tour guide for the duration of your visit.
• Dogs are not allowed in the lighthouse.
• Adnams Tours and Experiences shall have the right at any time (giving as much notice as possible) to change the format of this experience or to cancel this booking in the event of Adnams properties or any part, therefore, being closed due to circumstances beyond our control. We will always endeavour to keep the experience as true to type as possible, but we reserve the right to amend our operations when essential.
Changes to your booking:
• You have the right to cancel a booking for a specific tour or experience within a period of 7 days, from the point of making your booking. Guests booking their experience within seven days are able to cancel their booking up until 24 hours before the start of their experience. Guests booking on the day of their experience waive their right to cancellation.
• After this initial seven day cancellation period, guests looking to amend their booking are able to transfer to a new date and time, subject to giving a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, prior to their original booking via email or phone.
• We are unable to exchange the original experience payment for alternative Adnams services, products or E-Gift Cards.
• Adnams Tours now have a minimum attendance policy. We will look to run tours with at least five places filled and may have to cancel tours that do not reach this number. Under these circumstances we will endeavour to move you to an alternative, viable tour if possible. If we take this decision, we will contact you by telephone or email if we do not reach you. We will aim to give you as much notice as possible.
• Adnams Tours and Experiences shall have the right at any time (giving as much notice as possible to the guest) to change the format of this experience or to cancel this booking in the event of Adnams properties or any part therefore being closed due to circumstances beyond our control. We will always endeavour to keep the experience as true to type as possible.
• If Adnams cancels a tour for any reason we will endeavour to move your booking to a suitable alternative time and if we are unable to do so we will refund the cost of the tour to you. We shall have no further liability to you in relation to any cancelled tour.
• Please see our Gift Card Terms and Conditions for terms that apply in addition to these terms when purchasing a Gift Card for a Tour or Experience.
Please call us on 01502 727225 or email email@example.com for advice prior to booking if you have any questions on this subject.