You will need:
Enough crushed ice to fill your glass
5 fresh mint leaves
12.5ml of sugar syrup (half a standard shot) or a sugar cube
A julep glass or any Adnams glass!
A long stirring spoon
A muddler or something to crush your mint and sugar together with.
- Place your mint leaves and sugar syrup into your glass.
- Muddle well to combine the sugar with the oil and aromas of the mint. (Be careful not to crush your mint into small pieces)
- Add your 65ml of Adnams Single Malt Whisky.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and stir well until the glass becomes frosty.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.